The AAT is the UK’s leading Accountancy body offering entry level qualifications. The AAT is open to all, regardless of age or experience there is a place that anyone can start their accountancy studies with the AAT. What’s more, LGCA is a UKs leading AAT provider, with outstanding student success rates.
AAT – External Auditing
This unit is about external audits of financial statements. The unit is directed at students who wish to pursue a career in an accountancy firm that undertakes external audits. External Auditing is an optional unit.
|Start date||Study centre||Study method||Study time||Study content||Price|
|Flexible||AAT Distance Learning||Online||Flexible||Tuition||£215|
Why study AAT with LGCA?
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet through this fully online learning
- Award-winning learner management system (LMS)
- Immediate start
- Access to practice questions and mock assessments
- Topic focused learning modules, containing tutor-led bite-sized videos
- Engaging activities designed for effective online learning
- Integrated programme to guide you efficiently through the whole syllabus
AAT Registration & Annual Student Membership, AAT Exams and exam centre administration.
Registration and Access
Once you complete an online purchase you will receive confirmation of account activation. Please allow 48 hours to get access to all the modules and for your eLearning account to be set up.
If you wish to receive an invoice instead of paying online, please contact us at email@example.com. Access to the course is valid for 365 days.