Top 6 Reasons to Get Compliance Certified with AGRC
Here are the main benefits delivered by AGRC’s Certificate in Compliance:
– Comprehensive knowledge of Compliance’s backbone including issues such as: What are the sources of compliance requirements and where are they found; What behaviour satisfies compliance, and; How do compliance personnel motivate compliant behaviour throughout their organisation.
– Via the use of four practical case studies, a thorough understanding of the essential elements of effective organizational compliance, including an in-depth exploration of its main concepts, considerations, and strategies for assessing risks and managing the compliance function and its related programs.
– The necessary tools, information, practices and skills to transform you into an in-demand professional for financial institutions and other organizations looking to create compliance programs or strengthen their current compliance function.
– Year-round registration with the option to complete the 20-hour online interactive Compliance Certification at your own pace and schedule within 3 months, plus two attempts to pass the two-hour final exam consisting of 100 multiple choice questions.
– Free one-year membership to AGRC, where you can exchange knowledge and share experiences with GRC professionals worldwide.
– Use of the AGRC’s professional designation as a compliance professional.
– Compliance Programs & Perspectives.
– Why Do We Need Compliance?
International Regulatory Drivers and Controls
– What is Regulation?
– What is Regulation Designed to Achieve?
– Market Forces.
– Regulation and Practice.
Compliance in Practice
– The Roles of the Compliance Department, Compliant Officers and the Board.
– Key Compliance Activities and Processes.
– Key Compliance Relationships.
Ethics, Compliance and Governance Perspectives
Other Key Compliance Areas
– Anti-Money Laundering.
– Financial Crime Prevention.
– Managing Risk.
Expected Learning Outcomes
By acquiring the Certificate, participants should be able to:
– Understand and remain updated on compliance requirements.
– Organise and monitor the operation of a compliance management system.
– Implement processes for the management of breaches in compliance requirements.
– Provide education and training on compliance requirements and systems.
– Promote and liaise on compliance requirements, systems and related issues.
– Promote compliance with a sound understanding of the requisite legislation.
– Show leadership in the workplace.
– Identify risk and apply risk management processes.
– Manage projects.
– Undertake compliance audits.
– Staff working in or aspiring to work in the compliance area.
– New graduates from any discipline.
– Staff involved in risk functions and internal or external audit.
– Those wanting to build a career in compliance in the fields of banking, insurance, or other financial services.
No previous knowledge or experience is required, although it is assumed that participants have good knowledge of English and a sound educational background.
• Register at any time.
• Study on your own time and pace within a 3-month period to complete the Certificate.
• Assessed by an online multiple-choice exam.
• 15-20 hours of self-paced, online, and interactive learning, including analysis of practical case studies
• A study guide
• Practice questions and a final mock exam
• Free AGRC membership for one (1) year
• Online exam with two attempts to pass
• AGRC certificate
• Use of the PAGRC designation upon successful completion
• Duration: 60 minutes
• Number of questions: 40
• Type of question: Multiple choice
• Pass mark: 70/100
• Results appear directly once you submit all of your answers.
• Certificate is issued instantly in PDF and sent by email.
• A printed copy of the certificate can be requested for an additional charge of £50.
• Please keep in mind that if you do not complete your training programme and book your exam within the 3-month period, you will have to pay £150 to take the exam and for any additional attempt thereafter.