FCA Compliance Essentials
Begin your journey in compliance management with practical knowledge of the laws and legislations that make up the regulatory field in the United Kingdom.
Do you know that FCA sets an annual CPD requirement both for senior managers and employees of financial service firms?
As per TC 2.1.15 & 2.1.16, the requirement is 35 hours in each 12 months, including 21 hours of structured CPD activities.
Furthermore, TC 2.1.20G27/05/2022 defines structures CPD activities as follows:
“Examples of structured continuing professional development activities include participating in courses, seminars, lectures, conferences, workshops, web-based seminars or e-learning.”
Our FCA Compliance Essentials Bundle, fulfilling and even exceeding the FCA requirement in terms of CPD hours, is ideal for any professional within Financial Services.
Enroll now and enjoy a special price!
Who should attend?
- Banks’ managers/officers
- Investment Services Companies managers/officers
- Insurance Companies managers/officers
- Listed Companies managers
- IT managers/officers of companies developing IT systems/applications for financial institutions in order for them to meet the regulatory requirements
- Officers exercising control activities (internal auditors, inspectors, external auditors, operational risk managers etc)
- Professionals wishing to work in Compliance in the future
- Graduate or post graduate students.
- Professionals that wish to make an international career in Compliance and would like to have a broader picture of how Compliance works and its methodologies, at international level.
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers