This course looks at the key rules and requirements to issue complaint financial promotions and maintain appropriate oversight and control of your financial promotion process.
When you have completed all of the activities in this course, you should be able to:
- explain what a financial promotion is
- summarise the main regulatory requirements relating to financial promotions
- identify the elements of a compliant financial promotion
- recognise some of the danger points in an online financial promotion
- describe the record keeping requirements for financial promotions.