Why an IGCA Certificate in Compliance?
Here are the main benefits delivered by IGCA’s Certificate in Compliance:
• Comprehensive knowledge of compliance’s backbone including issues such as: What are the sources of compliance requirements and where are they found; What behaviour satisfies compliance, and; How do compliance personnel motivate compliant behaviour throughout their organisation.
• Via the use of four practical case studies, a thorough understanding of the essential elements of effective organizational compliance, including an in-depth exploration of its main concepts, considerations, and strategies for assessing risks and managing the compliance function and its related programs.
• The necessary tools, information, practices and skills to transform you into an in-demand professional for financial institutions and other organizations looking to create compliance programs or strengthen their current compliance function.
• Year-round registration with the option to complete the 25-hour online interactive Compliance Certification at your own pace and schedule within 3 months, plus two attempts to pass the two-hour final exam consisting of 100 multiple choice questions.
• Free one-year membership to IGCA, where you can exchange knowledge and share experiences with GRC professionals worldwide.
• Use of the IGCA’s professional designation as a compliance professional.